Who Uses Herbal Remedies for ED?
Herbal remedies can provide an effective erectile dysfunction solution for the many men who cannot use erection drugs because:
- They experience unpleasant side effects like bad headaches, blurry vision or back ache
- Have a medical condition that prevents use of ED drugs
- They prefer a more natural spontaneous approach to love making
These men look for an answer in herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction, and will quickly find there are at least a dozen herbs that have had a long and successful record as traditional medicines for erection problems.
Key herbs like tribulus terrestris and horny goat weed found in products like Herbal Ignite have been used for hundreds of years by many civilisations as herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction and for improving men’s sexual health.
Other herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction include damiana, gingko biloba, tongkat ali, ginseng, maca, yohimbe, and avena sativa.
ED Herbs Approved for Australia
Estimates suggest the number of Australians who use natural or herbal medicines (complementary medicines) is on the rise, according to the Department of Health in Victoria.
Herbal medicines sold in Australia must be listed with the Australian Government’s Therapeutic Goods Authority. Some of the herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction – like maca, yohimbe and tongkat ali – are not approved for use in Australia.
But others – like tribulus terrestris and horny goat weed – are readily available in products like Herbal Ignite (which is TGA Listed and manufactured according to TGA requirements.) Ignite has been successfully marketed in Australia and New Zealand for nearly 15 years.
Research done in Europe in the 1980s shows tribulus stimulates men’s bodies to produce more testosterone, the male hormone which is necessary for strong erections.
Continuous use of a Tribulus supplement for 60 to 90 days can help lift testosterone levels to what they were when a man was younger, as well as boosting sperm health.
Advantages of Herbal Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction
- Convenience (no need for prescription or refills)
- Restores spontaneity – you don’t have to ‘take a pill to perform’
- Cost – usually less expensive than pharmaceuticals and no doctor’s visits
- A general perception that herbs are safer than pharmaceutical drugs
- A preference for natural herbs as better for the body
- Effectiveness – many men find natural herbal treatments treat “whole body” and they have a feeling of “general well-being”
- Less likely to have nasty side effects like severe headaches
Possible Disadvantages of Herbal Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction
- Need to take a daily capsule for two to three months
- Results take longer – a few days to a week
- Not an “instant fix” – you need to be willing to take it regularly
- Small chance of “reaction” to herb – eg skin rash or tummy upset
How Herbal Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction Work
Herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction work in a variety of ways to boost men’s sexual performance, including:
- raising testosterone levels (tribulus)
- increasing blood supply to the penis (horny goat weed, ginseng)
- increasing responsiveness and orgasm (damiana, horny goat weed)
- relieving stress (avena sativa, damiana)
- improving fertility and sperm quality (tribulus, horny goat weed, damiana)
Many men report benefits from herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction
- not just in their sexual performance
- but in overall sense of well-being
- increased energy
Rather than a single active ingredient found in pharmaceutical products, herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction offer a combination of more than a hundred components – alkaloids, saponens, antioxidants and other active ingredients – which work together.
Men using tribulus as an herbal remedy for erectile dysfunction also may find they enjoy improved energy and a healthier liver.
Damiana is great for your sex life but it also it’s good for:
- Improving memory and energy levels
- Bone health and beneficial for symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Kidney, liver and heart health
Herbal Remedies Restore Sexual Spontaneity
Many men and women say they want an herbal remedy for erectile dysfunction that allows their sex life to be as natural and spontaneous as it was when they were younger.
Research done by Pzifer, the company behind Viagra, showed one of the reasons men gave up using the ED pill was because they felt sex lacked spontaneity. They had to “plan ahead” for sex; their partners sometimes resented the feeling of obligation and having “sex by
One woman who wrote a sex diary published in Sydney sex therapist Bettina Ardnt’s book What Men Want – in Bed described Viagra as “the third person in the relationship.”
While it takes longer for herbal remedies for erectile dysfunction to start working – a few days to ten days is standard though sometimes it takes longer – once they have successfully restarted erections you don’t feel as if you have to take a pill to perform and you can respond sexually when the opportunity arises.
Order Herbal Ignite for Men and Women
Feel like you need a little more bounce in your love life? Join thousands of other happy men and women and take advantage of our great buy 2 get 2 free deal today, approximately 3-4 months worth depending on bodyweight. Or if you’d like more information, simply give our friendly customer service team a call on 1800 981 215.